Episode #07 : The "F" Word of Business Ownership with Kenny Rose
LISTEN AND SUBSCRIBE
iTunes | Google Play | Stitcher | Spotify
In this episode of The Richer Geek podcast, I’m chatting with Kenny Rose, one of the world’s experts when it comes to franchise investing. Kenny has been featured on ABC and in an Amazon bestseller, and he’s a top writer on franchising on Quora.
If you’re a professional who’d rather keep a full-time job and invest on the side, Kenny is here to help us weigh the pros and cons of semi-absentee franchise investing.
In this episode, we’re chatting about…
· Franchise investment benefits versus investing in the stock market
· Four types of franchise industries that are recession-resistant
· How your 401K can help you finance your first franchise investment
· The most common mistake new franchise owners make when they invest in a franchise
· Why the food industry is the LAST place you should look for a franchise investment
Kenny’s Top Tips
· Don’t overlook the value of your 401K and the Rollover for Business Startups program – it can help you find the financing to get started.
· Look carefully at your long-term investment goals – understanding those goals will help you determine the type of franchise you’re best suited to own.
·Stay away from what’s “hot” – focus on what’s good for you.
Rollover for Business Startups (ROBS):https://fitsmallbusiness.com/rollover-business-startups-robs/
ABOUT KENNY ROSE
Kenny Rose is one of the world's experts when it comes to franchise investing, having been featured on ABC, in an Amazon Best Seller, and is the top writer on franchising on Quora. His company Semfia is a franchise brokerage educating investors on the franchise industry and matching them up to the fastest growing brands available based on their goals, budget, and long term goals.
Kenny is a big fan of building relationships over time, and you can connect with him on LinkedIn or through the Semfia website at www.semfia.com.